Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Freaking Glad To Be Back!

I can't believe that it has been more than a year since I have posted something here. I admit I got a bit dismayed by the lack of internet connection in most of my missions, uninspired by some turn of events and had accumulated so much experiences (!) that I totally lost interest in sitting down and typing them into one fluid story.

What broke the camel's back? I have received 3 (yes, Marsha, 3!) requests for new posts -- not from my friends who regularly check on this blog, but random acquaintances. It seems mid life crisis is more apparent these days, no? And so after so much dilly-dallying and spending too much time in the office - bored to death with protocol and policy writing - I did what most office employees do: went online, searched the web and now, writing on my blog.

I promise on a boy scouts three-fingered oath that I will constantly write something here.

There.

No comments:

Post a Comment